`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Jordan Ultra All Defensive Error Card

Jordan Ultra All Defensive Error Card
Just picked up this Jordan card for the PC.
It has no number or name on the back with the foil lettering normally printed on this card. Does anyone know anything about this card?
I'm thinking about submitting it for grading but don't know how I should label it.

[Image: image-14.jpg]

[Image: image-13.jpg]

RE: Jordan Ultra All Defensive Error Card
Maybe from the Bankruptcy.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

There have been several All-Defensive Team errors of Michael Jordan that have come out over the past few years. Different player names on back, on front, missing foil on front, on back, etc. If you would like to submit it to Beckett you should have them add "missing foil on back". I'm not entirely sure but these error cards have been going for about 1x-2x the price of the regular Jordan.

As a Jordan collector myself I don't really consider these types of printing errors as something I add to my want list but they are cool/fun to pick up every once-in-awhile.
 photo mjheader.jpg

i wonder if these were ever issued in tuff stuff? i know cards that they issued in the magazine didnt have numbers on the back of them sometimes, kind of like a promo card.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I got mine out of packs...and I've seen uncut sheets that didnt' have the foil backs. So could be either/or.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Thanks for all the info guys I think I'll be sending it in for grading. I'll post pics with the card in a BGS Slab.
Only one with this printing error has been graded according to the BGS Pop Report.