`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mat Gamel or Hunter Morris

Mat Gamel or Hunter Morris
With Corey Hart Injured who would you invest in Mat Gamel or Hunter Morris. I started Collecting Hunter Morris but Mat Gamel might have some upside this year. Any Comments or Offers on either player would be Great. Thanks

RE: Mat Gamel or Hunter Morris
(01-22-2013, 04:50 PM)leifthomas Wrote: With Corey Hart Injured who would you invest in Mat Gamel or Hunter Morris. I started Collecting Hunter Morris but Mat Gamel might have some upside this year. Any Comments or Offers on either player would be Great. Thanks
This has been said before on threads like this, I wouldn't invest in baseball cards.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Ben Gamel would have better up side but he is in the minors and in the Yankees system. But personal investment is fine but to try and profit from cards is hard. Easier to play lotto or stock market. Only way to profit is quick turn arounds on products and maybe some good pulls.

(01-22-2013, 04:57 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: This has been said before on threads like this, I wouldn't invest in baseball cards.
Exactly.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

They are both inexpensive enough for you to get a few of their key first autographed cards. Personally I like Morris...he is younger and I think he will be a better player. And I think people are getting confused about their Gamel's? Mat plays for the Brewers and Ben plays for Yankees.

joba the clark, RobbinsDynasty was pointing out that Mat's younger brother has better upside than Mat or Hunter.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I said Ben was in the minors as a Yankee. If promotions work out I should be able to watch him this season for Tampa. Along with Bichette Jr., Cito Culver, Robert Refsynder and some others. But as far as the two other grab a little of both if they are fairly priced

Yeah I misread it....happens to the best of us...LOL

It's cool

i'm a big morris fan(i have around 20 autos of his). i think his defense has improved enough that he wont be a liability at first and he can be a steady .275 hitter with 15-20 homers. he won a minor league gold glove for his first basemen but still is knocked for his defense. he does strike out a little too much but i think he will be a quality major leaguer. gamel is an enigma. he destroyed AAA for 2 full seasons but hasn't impressed in his time in the majors. he was starting to show signs of what he can do last season before he got hurt. he wont be keeping hart on the bench but he wont be a bad 4th of/back up 1b/ph.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos