`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
6 discounted 2012 Bowman Platinum Racks from Walmart

6 discounted 2012 Bowman Platinum Racks from Walmart
I just picked up another 6 value packs of 2012 Bowman Platinum from Walmart. For $5.98 you can't lose....Here is the better stuff I pulled!
[Image: jan22020.jpg]
[Image: jan22017.jpg]
[Image: jan22016.jpg]
[Image: jan22015.jpg]
[Image: jan22014.jpg]
[Image: jan22018.jpg]
[Image: jan22019.jpg]
All are for trade but I may hang on to the Hultzen...I was shocked to see that it didn't book that high. But how did I do?
Just wanna add that I was shocked to get an auto jersey as most pack searchers sniff those out super quick cause the jersey swatch is an easy find. I grabbed the last 6 packs they had

RE: 6 discounted 2012 Bowman Platinum Racks from Walmart
Offer sent

damn man, thats awesome!! i cant find any of the discounted rack packs here. and the gold and Hulzten auto, u cant argue there.

wow, I am gone 10-12 and only hit one auto. Those are nice purple hits as well
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Nice pulls! 3 autos in 6 rack packs! I went to 3 local Wal-Marts and couldnt find a single pack....

Great pulls! You would pull those three hits out of a Hobby box, but you got them in 6 rack packs.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I would say you did pretty good looks like an average hobby box

Nice hits. I bet I have bought 10 rack packs since Christmas and not one single auto. In fact, through 5 blaster boxes and about 2 dozen rack packs, I have yet to hit an auto out of Platinum.

I believe that's typical for my small town. They know they can't make any money here (besides me), so the companies don't distribute packs with the hits in small towns/areas like mine.

I live in Ware, MA...it doesnt get any smaller than that....I just think that the packs are more loaded now as Topps is clearing out for 2013. The end of the year for me has always been the best time to buy packs....just before the new card calender year starts.
(01-22-2013, 04:31 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Nice hits. I bet I have bought 10 rack packs since Christmas and not one single auto. In fact, through 5 blaster boxes and about 2 dozen rack packs, I have yet to hit an auto out of Platinum.

I believe that's typical for my small town. They know they can't make any money here (besides me), so the companies don't distribute packs with the hits in small towns/areas like mine.

Went to Wal-Mart and picked up 7 packs and hit 3 autos but none were as nice as those. Also got a Chipper and Cespedes Ruby. Bowman Platinum was easily the best retail product of 2012 and getting these rack packs for $6 is a fun rip. Only negative on the product is the base end cards are too often dinged up but Im just going to use those for ttm this spring.
I Collect: Helton, Clemens, Dunn, Piazza, Ryan, Brook Jacoby, Braun, Harper, Strasburg, and Verlander

AND I'M WILLING TO TRADE BASE 4 BASE. REALLY!!!
COMC: JasonsCards