`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
in honor of the Sonics coming home

in honor of the Sonics coming home
I would love to get a KD rookie or 2. I'm on my kindle so I'm not able to post scans, but check my bucket/org and let me know!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

RE: in honor of the Sonics coming home
The Sonics aren't coming home. The Kings are probably moving to Seattle. KD won't be there. He will still be in OKC. But still not a bad call to pick up a few KD RC's.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I know all of this already...the Kings are going to be renamed the Sonics....I never said the Thunder are coming back
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

And how do you know the kings will be renamed the sonics?

Chris Hansen (the guy who is heading the group that bought the kings and bought the land and made the deal for the new arena) has said from day 1 that if he is able to get a team that they will be renamed the Seattle Supersonics
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

I've heard that too...I knew what he meant
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

The supersonics franchise is kind of like the Cleveland Browns in the NFL - when the team was moved to baltimore, they had to change the name (RAvens) as the team name was owned by the city. I'm pretty certain that's why, when the sonics team moved to OKC, they had to change the name to Thunder.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Just read an article today about how Kevin Johnson is working hard to put investor's together to keep the King's in Sacremento. I know a deal is already accepted, but it has to get voted on and approved by the NBA which doesn't meet until April. Supposedly the family selling the King's has it negotiated that they can still entertain other offers until the NBA votes. So.......The King's might be staying in Sacremento and Seattle might not be getting a team.

I know it has been back and forth for the King's the last few years, but you never know.

What gets me is that if the Sonics were profitable they never would have left Seattle. If the King's were profitable, there would be no talk about them leaving Sacremento. Why do either cities think either team will do any better now than they have done in the past?

The sonics were actually profitable, very profitable. The city just didn't want to help the owners on building a new stadium once the lease ran out at the Key Arena so the idiot owner sold the team to a group who everyone knew was going to relocate the team. All of this doesnt matter though...thread wasn't meant to be a debate. Just wanted some KD rookies but I think I'm good for now
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

How about this?/25
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]