Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
is this an error

RE: is this an error
(01-22-2013, 10:05 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Yeah they use less ink LOL
Here's a thought just thrown out there. X-fractor & Refractor are the same number of characters, so why would they use less ink?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

not about less ink. more about the time to have a separate print run for the backs of the cards.

(01-22-2013, 11:02 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not about less ink. more about the time to have a separate print tun for the backs of the cards.
Great point!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-22-2013, 10:58 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Here's a thought just thrown out there. X-fractor & Refractor are the same number of characters, so why would they use less ink?
LOL youre right!!! I didnt count the characters......... Its also true what jacoby said. Its easier to make just one back format for all the refractors, xfractors or whichever fractor
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Yup, different name means another plate having to be made. It's kind of like when you go to get custom shirts silk screened; you get a good price if you print 50 of the same exact shirt. But if you want to start putting people’s names and different designs on them the price goes up fast because they have to make additional screens/print runs.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**