`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
OT:Joe Flacco's stock gonna soar now?

OT:Joe Flacco's stock gonna soar now?
Im just curious on this because joe flacco's stuff has never been ridiculously tough to get. I bought a 1/1 auto in the fall and it was just under 100$ which is a great buy! Im just curious as to what people think.. seems like everyone is jumpining on colin kaepernick(which is playing well and could very well win the superbowl) but joe flacco has been doing it fairly consistently since 2008.. guy hasnt missed the playoffs, hes won and lost playoff games.. hes just always been there! what are you thoughts?
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: OT:Joe Flacco's stock gonna soar now?
he doesnt win playoff games, his defense does (even if it wasnt true, thats the perception)

and last night, he wasnt having a good game, right until the point when the Pats lost their best secondary guy, and lost another guy in the secondary minutes later

flacco isnt a top 10 qb. which is why his cards arent desired

trent dilfer won a super bowl. his cards arent desired either

no matter how much he might want it to be true...he isnt an elite qb

I agree actually. I just think he has to be given some credit... is it because hes not mobile? Every QB is praised or discriminated at sometime in their career but give him a little credit here.

In 2000 here defense was 20x better than it is today. Ryan leaf could've been the qb and they'd still won lol
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I think there will be a small uptick, but unless he goes nuts in the SB and has a dominant performance his prices won't change much this year

i honestly dont think he deserves a lot of credit. he has a big arm, and tends to chuck the ball high, and throw long. high reward stuff that, if it fails, is either incomplete or intercepted for what is essentially a long punt. I dont think he throws short and medium stuff well whatsoever. I think boldin deserves a lot more credit for last night than flacco does.

and for what it is worth: flacco actually moves fairly well out of the pocket

As a Ravens fan, doesn't get enough credit and he won't. His stats are a little above average, his QBR is sub par. Most people give the winning credit to the defense. I think and see now that his cards will sell a little better, but not by much.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

I think hes a tad mobile.. but hes not gonna run for 181 yards in a game.. EVER.
Hes 55-26 as a starter and 8-4 in the playoffs.. made the playoffs every year in the league(5) and has made 3 appearences to the AFC conference championship game,his post season passer rating has been higher each year for past 3 years. I think he deserves alotve credit....

and even if kaepernick does win the superbowl.. why does he get so much "hype" .. what happens IF he loses the superbowl?

Might sound crazy, but if Mark Sanchez played for the Ravens we'd be talking about the same thing
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

As a diehard Ravens fan and Ravens collector, I personally love the fact that most Ravens players go under the radar in the collecting community. It allows me to get really awesome cards with less competition.
[Image: bannerqww.png]

(01-21-2013, 11:33 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: I think hes a tad mobile.. but hes not gonna run for 181 yards in a game.. EVER.
Hes 55-26 as a starter and 8-4 in the playoffs.. made the playoffs every year in the league(5) and has made 3 appearences to the AFC conference championship game,his post season passer rating has been higher each year for past 3 years. I think he deserves alotve credit....

and even if kaepernick does win the superbowl.. why does he get so much "hype" .. what happens IF he loses the superbowl?
he does have better post season numbers than regular season, ill grant you. still doesnt make him an elite qb. terry bradshaw wasnt an elite qb, won a ton of sb's, but cmon...we know why those teams won

and kapernick isbnt hyped, his story is. the whole alex smith situation and all. the fact that he set a record for running yards by a qb in potseason helps