`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey Everybody! Check out my Kaepernick Gold Mine

RE: Hey Everybody! Check out my Kaepernick Gold Mine
Yeah this is quite the situation for me. They are all PC so its difficult.

SWJRP10- I think the only one I traded for was the playbook. I bought most of these last year when they came out.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

The SPA 9.5 would bring you some coin. Last one sold at $300 and it was one color...

Sell them now. Brane is right, you'll get them back at 1/2 price in the off-season.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Nice. Love the Rookie Sig. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Awesome stuff!! I got a Kap Contenders RC from Panini as a replacement for a Max Komar 2010 Contenders... Big Grin
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I saw his Contenders sell for at least $400 more than once yesterday. The seller must have had 30 of them and he said he paid no more than $75 for any of them. Time to clean up Nate!
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I know guys! Its such a difficult decision. The problem is half price or not in the offseason, I wont be spending that much on him so once their gone, their gone for me. The crystal atomic is the big gun but also my favorite along with the gold status. I paid $10 for the certified shipped and $5 for the gold standard lol. I wish I could remember all prices I paid for these just for fun.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Sell half now and keep half, then if they win the superbowl cash out on the other half and then do like everyone said and buy them back at half price later. That way you get tons of $ right now and still get to keep some, and if they win the super bowl you can get a whole lot more for those other half
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

I know hardest thing to do is sell the PC cards especially when they're hot, because that's when you love them the most!! But, as a disinterested observer, this is what I would do if I were in your shoes (or at least this is what my rational voice would want to do before being overruled by my devilish hoarder voice...): Keep the special ones, sell the ordinary ones. Meaning, keep:

Longevity (true RC /10)
Gold Standard ($5!)
Crown Royale (whichever patch you like better - or both if you want)
Contenders (always one of the top RCs)
Certified ($10!)
Playbook (sick patch)
Elite Status (your favorite)
Crystal Atomic (your favorite)
SP Authentic (maybe)

Sell the rest because you probably won't miss them and you might never be able to get these prices again. Win or lose once the hype machine is over the SV will drop by half. For example, there is absolutely nothing special about that Sweet Spot helmet auto /599. But one sold today for a hair under $75. Maybe sell one of the Crown Royale because the 4-color patches seem to be in the $175-200 range. The SP Authentic is a tough call. You could sell the graded one and get a raw one later. Maybe even a better patch. Anyway, like I said, that's what I would do, if my rational side EVER won these arguments... Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Awesome cards you've got of Kaepernick. Really like that Limited Initial Steps. Great looking card.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sick.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]