`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
for those who held on to their KAEPERNICK's .....

RE: for those who held on to their KAEPERNICK's .....
Ok ok this is getting a little crazy, as I explored auctions ending soon, I saw there was a Kaep Topps RC and Score RC that was up to 18 bucks! Are you serious? lol

Crazy stuff blowing up on the bay right now,..

yeah its an absolute madhouse right now.. going to dig through last years cards and post up every kap i have.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

I think his cards are undervalued to say the least. I believe most people don't want to fork out the cash because they remember how cheap he was 7 months ago. But if a Aaron Rodgers Topps Chrome is worth $100. Then a Kaepernick Auto better be worth over $100 in my opinion. He is quicker and more nimble then young and he has a stronger arm then Montana. If he can physically survive he has the posibility of winning multiple championships. With the SF fan base, and the Niners moving to Santa Clara. Look for an even higher demand for his cards.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I am thinking about breaking up my Playbook Booklet set just to sell him now and hopefully pick him up cheaper later. Risky but seems crazy right now.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

yeah I was just looking at his prices right now...I bought mine for like 25% of what they are going for now...if he wins the SB...wow!!! This kid looks like the sky is the limit right now...he can beat you running OR passing...it's the real deal.

I feel your pain, I asked Upper Deck to swap out my 13, yup THIRTEEN
SP Authentic auto patch rc's and they sent me 4 of the Entomology cards (with bugs and other stupid stuff) which sold for a grand total of $89 for all 4.

The Kapernicks would only go for around 2500

Nothing will top my genius sale of my Aaron Rodgers collection before he really caught fire, had 8 of his Contenders PSA 10 or BGS 9.5's, doubled my money on all of them and was so proud of myself.

Instead of the 180 I got for each, 1800 would have been slightly better...

(01-20-2013, 08:03 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Yep...I had five contenders in the of season, let um go for like 20 each

Wish I had um now, they'd fix my car and pay for my flight to england

Oh well...thats life...and i need to quit trading RCs...first jeremy Lin now this!

(01-22-2013, 11:52 PM)cyndeeg3 Wrote: I feel your pain, I asked Upper Deck to swap out my 13, yup THIRTEEN
SP Authentic auto patch rc's and they sent me 4 of the Entomology cards (with bugs and other stupid stuff) which sold for a grand total of $89 for all 4.

The Kapernicks would only go for around 2500

Nothing will top my genius sale of my Aaron Rodgers collection before he really caught fire, had 8 of his Contenders PSA 10 or BGS 9.5's, doubled my money on all of them and was so proud of myself.

Instead of the 180 I got for each, 1800 would have been slightly better...
painful! you never know in this hobby...i wish i woulda bought jeremy lin's and dumped them a year ago

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colin-Kaepernick...337d6b315a

This 120$ card sold for less than 7 bucks only 3 months ago
[Image: MyNewBanner_zps12325c44.jpg]

My Photobucket:
http://s1055.beta.photobucket.com/user/M...ds?src=wap
WILL TRADE FOR ALL MARQUES COLSTON CARDS!

bought a 2011 exquisite for $150 right when he took over for alex smith, sold it for $275 the next week, now it's up to $800 and going up...thought i did good, but who'da thunk that he would be going to the super bowl!
my wife, rest her sole, would have been mad because i always do that, and she would always hate when i told her "oh man, i had that card and now it's going for $XXX!"

photo kaepernickpatchauto135.jpg