`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome FT

2012 Topps Chrome FT
Saw that Target had their 3-packs (rack packs?) marked down, so I decided to buy a few. Fifteen to be exact. These are the ones that come with the bonus orange refractor pack in each one.

In any event, all of the non-base are loaded and marked FT. There's about 40 orange refractors, 20 base refractors, a few x-fractors, an Ortiz die cut, a Harper and Cespedes RCs.

All told, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a single colored card, let alone an auto. With that said, the non-base cards (mentioned above) have a BV of about $240. I figure with the 60 or so base cards (that I haven't loaded yet), the total BV would be about $300, which is a pretty decent return (on paper, at least). I've spent a lot more for a lot less, so I can't really complain.

I'm mostly looking for the following players:
Verlander, Stanton, Cabrera, Avisail Garcia, Wil Myers, Xander Bogarts, Jurickson Profar, Dylan Bundy, Nick Castellanos, Bryce Harper, Mike Trout.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome FT
I'm not sure if any of them are only in hobby product, but it does seem weird with that many that you wouldn't get any color other than the orange. I still need a decent amount of base, would you check to see if you need anything I have. Thanks!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome FT
(01-20-2013, 04:36 PM)northflacards Wrote: I'm not sure if any of them are only in hobby product, but it does seem weird with that many that you wouldn't get any color other than the orange. I still need a decent amount of base, would you check to see if you need anything I have. Thanks!
Yeah, I haven't examined the odds closely, but you'd think I'd pull 1 out of 45 packs. Guess not. In any event, I sent you an open offer.

I don't have my base listed, but I'll get em marked tonight. (I'll trade in your favor for the base if we can make something happen).

EDIT: Base is listed.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*