`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy - several causes to support

Looking to buy - several causes to support
I am looking to buy several things to support a few charitable causes that I have been working on / with lately

1) St. Jude Telethon is fast approaching - Looking to buy autographed or jersey cards, mainly from St. Louis Cardinals players, but willing to look at bigger named guys from all sports / teams. Here is a link to last years auctions, I supply the entertainment and sports autographs

http://z100fm.com/pages/12317414.php

2) I have been working with Commons4Kids the past year and one of the big events they have been gearing up for is a donation to the Miracle League in Pittsburgh - One of the things they have been talking about is getting a jersey card or autograph for each bag from a current or former Pirate player. Looking to buy some to get them a head start on that project.

http://commons4kids.org/blog/2013/01/16/...-arrrgghh/

3) Finally I have been given a show case at my local card shop to sell for charity - both local / national / and international. This is stocked with items from my personal collection, so I am always looking for items to stock it. Also looking for causes to support as well. I have included some photos of my case.

photo cardcase2_zpsc2280055.jpg

photo cardcase1_zps860b0b6f.jpg

** Please remember I am a small outfit and 99% of my budget comes from my own cash flow, so please do not be insulted if I can't meet an asking price. Thanks so much!

RE: Looking to buy - several causes to support
check me see if i got anything and we can go from there
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

you can check me for some

PM sent.

check me also
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

check me as well, thanks
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

You can check me too if you'd like. Ive got a lot more baseball in my bucket
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

I still have those game used cards if you are interested in some of them. Not sure what your budget is but I am sure I can put something together with great players that will fit your budget. Send me a PM with your budget and I can put something together that will make some kids happy.

Sent you a PM my friend!