`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cannot view sent trade - error 404
01-19-2013, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 06:41 AM by PopSon5481.)
Cannot view sent trade - error 404
I have a number of trades that I sent out waiting approval, and one of the trades I cannot look at when I click "view trade" it keeps giving me the "404 error" code????? This is the first time it has ever happened to me. Any thoughts or help??
(01-19-2013 06:34 AM)PopSon5481 Wrote:  I have a number of trades that I sent out waiting approval, and one of the trades I cannot look at when I click "view trade" it keeps giving me the "404 error" code????? This is the first time it has ever happened to me. Any thoughts or help??

As a follow up, the error happens regardless of which browser I use, Chrome or ie9 AND when I go to try and cancel the trade it says "you are not part of this trade"!!!!! Whoa

I am sure that I sent the trade, now what do I do???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: Cannot view sent trade - error 404
Wait or pm the person you traded with to send their address....it happened to me too.. I remembered what cards where in the trade so if I can get his address I can still ship.

[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols
01-19-2013, 02:40 PM
I have 2 of these out of my 10 trades right now. I emailed Beckett, but as a new person the feedback is important too me and I can't do anything but message the person trading. Hope Beckett can get wind of this an fix for us Sad

You don't have to die and go to heaven or hang around to be born again. Just tune in to what this place has got to offer 'Cause we may never be here again ~ Van Halen
01-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Im having the same problem, only i can't remember which cards he chose. I can't get ahold of the person im trading with because it says im not apart of this trade.

http://s1172.beta.photobucket.com/user/k...n/library/
01-22-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2013 05:50 PM by mswatson.)
Add me to this growing list........ one additional thought, after we accepted this trade, we started a second trade (that's actually still under negotiation). Luckily we'd both shipped out the first trade, and I know what cards were traded because I keep each trade as a separate collection in organizer until the trade is completed on both sides.... but I've received the cards from the first trade and now can't leave feedback or mark the trade as received....

Any help would be appreciated......
(01-20-2013 01:39 PM)johlix Wrote:  Im having the same problem, only i can't remember which cards he chose. I can't get ahold of the person im trading with because it says im not apart of this trade.

Go to your organizer, change the column layout to include the Comments field, and search that field for your trading partner's user name. You'll be able to tell what cards were sent and received and the date the trade was accepted, if you've done more than one trade with this person.....

and you could try starting another trade with the other guy, not to actually do a trade, but just to open up a means to communicate.....

Building sets, and collecting Ovechkin, Varlamov, Neuvirth, Calle Johansson and
Craig Laughlin... and now Marcus Johansson
[Image: PC-Mail_0001-2-1-1.jpg]
01-22-2013, 06:59 PM
(01-22-2013 05:46 PM)mswatson Wrote:  Add me to this growing list........ one additional thought, after we accepted this trade, we started a second trade (that's actually still under negotiation). Luckily we'd both shipped out the first trade, and I know what cards were traded because I keep each trade as a separate collection in organizer until the trade is completed on both sides.... but I've received the cards from the first trade and now can't leave feedback or mark the trade as received....

Any help would be appreciated......

Go to your organizer, change the column layout to include the Comments field, and search that field for your trading partner's user name. You'll be able to tell what cards were sent and received and the date the trade was accepted, if you've done more than one trade with this person.....

and you could try starting another trade with the other guy, not to actually do a trade, but just to open up a means to communicate.....

OMG That Is A good Idea. At Least I was able to let him know I got the cards from him. Should Have thought of it myself. Funny thing Is There is no problem with this new trade. All parts work great.

Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have
01-24-2013, 02:55 AM
Wait or pm the person you traded with to send their address....it happened to me too.. I remembered what cards where in the trade so if I can get his address I can still ship.

Godaddy promo code |godaddy coupon