`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a card shop in NW Washington...

Looking for a card shop in NW Washington...
Anyone by chance know of a decent card shop north Seattle, somewhere from Everett to Mount Vernon, WA?
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: Looking for a card shop in NW Washington...
Check the store list in Beckett Magazine.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

There's a shop in Mill Creek but they are VERY expensive and specialize in autographed jerseys and balls. They have a lot of awesome stuff but they have some questionable stuff as well. They have a small selection of hobby boxes but they are almost twice as much as you would pay buying online. No pack sales and no singles other than autos.

The best shop near you is Card Exchange on Aurora in Seattle, it'll be a little bit of a drive for you but it's an awesome store you can get just about any hobby box released in the last 20 years at a very fair price. I'm 45-60 minutes south and I make the trip every few months.

If you ever find yourself even more south, the 2 best local shops i've been to are both in Renton. Dj's and Shane's Big League shop.

P.s. don't try to go to most of the stores listed in Beckett, half of them no longer exist.

DJs in Renton for sure! By far the best card shop ive ever been to. Good guy as well
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(01-23-2013, 02:11 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: DJs in Renton for sure! By far the best card shop ive ever been to. Good guy as well
Agreed! I make an effort to buy from him whenever possible.

Same here. Its a pretty decent drive for me (35-40minutes) but I try and make it out whenever I can. And when I'm not able to I just give him a call and let him know what I'm looking for and he ships it out
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Pretty much all of the good shops went out of business. DJs is definitely your best choice. I've never had a good experience with Card Exchange, in particular with the owner.

It's a little further but when I was younger in Oak Harbor there was a shop called Kings Cards. No idea if still around as it has been 13 years since I been back

Yeah, DJ's is awesome, bought from there on the Beckett Marketplace.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!