`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Calling out lsolarte1 (leo)...1/31......18 DAYS AND STILL NOTHING…..!!!!

Calling out lsolarte1 (leo)...1/31......18 DAYS AND STILL NOTHING…..!!!!
it has been 18 DAYS...!!!! which i feel is ample time since you said you shipped my cards and still have yet to receive them....you already received my end a while back and said it was because of family issues it took so long....im reasonable but i now feel like im being taken advantage of..... i feel that if you cannot be timly with trading that the other party(ies) should be informed so they can decide weather or not they would still like to trade....please get me my cards asap or return the card i sent to you....thank you.
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: Calling out lsolarte1 (leo).....
That sucks... Maybe a pm might have been better??? Or consult with a mod???

(01-18-2013, 10:57 PM)erasertwentytwo Wrote: That sucks... Maybe a pm might have been better??? Or consult with a mod???
tried with messages and slow to respond if any response at all....just want my end to be done with it....
Bucket

I've never done a trade with him but notice he does come and go for long stretches at a time, doesn't help but hope it works out for you

Just curious, how long ago did you two agree on a trade originally?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(01-18-2013, 11:01 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Just curious, how long ago did you two agree on a trade originally?
december 23,2012........
Bucket

I would blame 5 days on the PO. Maybe one of them to him for delayed shipping but the rest on the PO. After 10 days I start to worry. 99% of things get to me in a timely manner but there is still 1% that gets delayed.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-18-2013, 11:01 PM)solid133 Wrote: I've never done a trade with him but notice he does come and go for long stretches at a time, doesn't help but hope it works out for you
i was told that by someone after the fact that our trade was accepted....wish i would have known sooner....just hope them come in soon so i can put this behind me and move foward...
(01-18-2013, 11:04 PM)branesergen Wrote: I would blame 5 days on the PO. Maybe one of them to him for delayed shipping but the rest on the PO. After 10 days I start to worry. 99% of things get to me in a timely manner but there is still 1% that gets delayed.
or not delived at all which has happened to me as well....hope it is all the p.o's fault honestly.......
Bucket

Ouch, I for one thank you for the call out thread. I'd be ticked off as well. 4 weeks is WAY more than enough time. Hopefully the start slapping MSF tags on slow senders. I've noticed a few people with them already. Good luck to you and getting your end of the trade.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(01-18-2013, 11:03 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: december 23,2012........
Disregard what I said ... You should have had them 2 weeks ago lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC