`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for Brock Osweiler

Looking for Brock Osweiler
Hello all....I am looking to trade (potentially card/cash deal if I really need it) for any and all Brock Osweiler's that I still need. I really am open to most cards...

Two particular cards on my short list are Topps Chrome Red, Gold refractors(last two I need for my rainbow!)

Please post scans of what you have and what you are looking for/collect....

Thanks!
Oops...wrong forum....can a MOD please move this to the Trading forum? Thanks!
Slowly starting to get back into it....

RE: Looking for Brock Osweiler
I've got his War Room Materials and Crown Royale Silhouettes jersey cards ... I'm a USC fan and would trade one of them for one of your Keith Rivers autos.

PM me if you're interested! Thanks, RJ

I have Topps Chrome Blue if you need it...
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

what are you looking for in return for it? Feel free to PM me.....
(01-19-2013, 12:43 AM)lcollins1998 Wrote: I have Topps Chrome Blue if you need it...
Hi...What would you be looking for in return? I already have one, but wouldn't mind another....

Feel free to PM me...
(01-18-2013, 10:15 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I've got his War Room Materials and Crown Royale Silhouettes jersey cards ... I'm a USC fan and would trade one of them for one of your Keith Rivers autos.

PM me if you're interested! Thanks, RJ
My org truly is not up-to-date, but I have a nice Carson Palmer 3 color Ultimate Collection patch that I may be willing to part with.....Do you have scans of the two cards?

Feel free to PM me....
Slowly starting to get back into it....

I have a topps platinum blue...

I have this.. #'d/99..Send me a PM if you're interested

[Image: 181A72BF-3AE1-4457-B2A8-D8D55FE2AB60-370...44267E.jpg]
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

(01-19-2013, 05:22 PM)qbcollectorlionsfan Wrote: what are you looking for in return for it? Feel free to PM me.....

Hi...What would you be looking for in return? I already have one, but wouldn't mind another....

Feel free to PM me...

My org truly is not up-to-date, but I have a nice Carson Palmer 3 color Ultimate Collection patch that I may be willing to part with.....Do you have scans of the two cards?

Feel free to PM me....
Does that mean you don't have the Keith Rivers autos anymore? PM me, thanks! RJ

I've got a Strata jersey of his. It's an orange swatch. I will get a scan up soon.