`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Call out to Buckunteer!

Call out to Buckunteer!
I got a card you might need. If you need it, I'll put in a trade for that Ewing Atomic you've got. lmk.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: Call out to Buckunteer!
haha is it the Buford auto? I posted about it in the box breaks before I saw this!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nope. It's the Jordan Slam Dunk from 1991-92 Hoops. Do you need it? I'll trade the entire Slam Dunk set for the price of the jordan alone.

well what do you know, I need that one too!

I have 3-4 Garnett GU pieces in addition to that Ewing Atomic, if you'd be interested. I'd love the MJ and the Buford!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

I'll add them to my organise and check to see if I have any bufords from Hoops or Prizm.

(01-19-2013, 06:22 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I'll add them to my organise and check to see if I have any bufords from Hoops or Prizm.

Any Bufords from Panini would be pro jerseys though, right? Those really wouldn't fit my PC. Thanks for checking though Smile

Turns out - no bufords in prizm or hoops. But i do have a double of his base from leaf. It's added to my organise. I'm going to start the trade now.