`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NBA 50 Greatest PC 48/50

RE: NBA 50 Greatest PC 46/50
That is a really nice West card, congrats! Who are you going after next?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(03-19-2014, 12:29 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: That is a really nice West card, congrats! Who are you going after next?
Thanks nick, not sure what's going to be next...really don't have any on the radar yet.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

You're down to the really rough ones now - of course Wilt is tough but Barkley is surprisingly expensive as well - a couple of his sold on ebay this week for big bucks. You're collection is looking fantastic. I appreciate seeing someone else go for it
Lakers / PC / For Trade:
http://goehring9.weebly.com

(04-08-2014, 05:00 PM)mgoehring Wrote: You're down to the really rough ones now - of course Wilt is tough but Barkley is surprisingly expensive as well - a couple of his sold on ebay this week for big bucks. You're collection is looking fantastic. I appreciate seeing someone else go for it
Thanks, it's going to real hard picking up the last few. I have a Cousy on it's way but the last 3...well. I noticed a lot of the Barkley's up on eBay selling for crazy cash. I might have to go a PSA/DNA auto.

Took a look at your project on photobucket, sick collection!

RE: NBA 50 Greatest PC 47/50
This one came in about two weeks ago. 3 more!

[Image: 6A4FFB7B-388F-4E98-9725-465F26158729_zpsbfphhhme.jpg]

Yeah you're down to the crazy money nitty gritty ones now. I have considered settling for a PSA/DNA auto of Barkley (and also Ewing) for my Dream Team PC collection. Still not 100% sure what I will do (or when I'll have the money to do it). Given how much more grand the scale of your project is it's that much more impressive. You'll make it we have faith!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice Cousy addition. Good luck finding that Maravich Auto. Very hard to find, and not cheap.
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

I went through all 15 pages and I have to say that it was a pleasure to do so. What a fantastic job you're doing. Nice to see some Knicks in your collection. Love your Ewing and Debusschre cards. Those are 2 autographs I am missing from my Knicks collection as I can't find any at a decent price. Especially Ewing.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing you wrap up this project.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

(04-27-2014, 01:46 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Yeah you're down to the crazy money nitty gritty ones now. I have considered settling for a PSA/DNA auto of Barkley (and also Ewing) for my Dream Team PC collection. Still not 100% sure what I will do (or when I'll have the money to do it). Given how much more grand the scale of your project is it's that much more impressive. You'll make it we have faith!
I've had to take a break from looking for the last few weeks. Had to pay for some classes and used most of my funds that i would have used for buying some nice cards. I'll be back at it soon though, prob going the PSA auto. Thanks for the comments.
(04-28-2014, 08:15 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Nice Cousy addition. Good luck finding that Maravich Auto. Very hard to find, and not cheap.
Yeah, it's going to be a hard one to grab but i'm in no real rush...One will pop up for the right price some time...I hope.
(05-02-2014, 12:43 AM)yankeesjetsfan Wrote: I went through all 15 pages and I have to say that it was a pleasure to do so. What a fantastic job you're doing. Nice to see some Knicks in your collection. Love your Ewing and Debusschre cards. Those are 2 autographs I am missing from my Knicks collection as I can't find any at a decent price. Especially Ewing.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing you wrap up this project.

Mike
Thanks for taking a look. Glad that you took the time to look at all the pages. The Ewing and Debusschre were hard ones to grab so I know what you are talking about.

It's been slowing down but i'll keep at it.

Thanks!

What are your plans for the Maravich? There are a couple of cut autos out there (Chronology, Leaf, Exquisite, etc) but those sell for about $4-5k. Then there are PSA/DNA certified autos, many of which are ugly, but there are a few nice ones. I have one of them and I know that another collector has two - he's a die hard Maravich fan. I've not seen any other good ones though.