`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NBA 50 Greatest PC 48/50

RE: NBA 50 Greatest PC
(09-21-2013, 08:07 AM)vgqv Wrote: Wow, awesome Worthy find, I've never seen that one before (prolly since it's only #/25). You just don't see a lot of his autos. It looks like his eyes are closed in the photograph, haha. All those trophies to the right of him.

To answer your other question, no, he doesn't have it posted anywhere, not yet at least. And I still need to go see it in person, lol.
Thanks man! I was looking for the Mark of the Hall Worthy but it went past my limit.
This one took me awhile to pick up. For some odd reason all the ones I was finding, his auto would fall off on the right edge...Need to have that full auto!!

[Image: 5D206051-ADFC-4D59-8789-A5A66E75CB1C-122...275aee.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Congrats on the pickup man, getting close over 60%!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Very Nice Set your building!!

(10-05-2013, 05:33 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Congrats on the pickup man, getting close over 60%!
Thanks man. It's getting there slowly but it sure is fun trying to find the right cards for the collection.
(10-05-2013, 06:18 PM)kct1 Wrote: Very Nice Set your building!!
Thanks man. I appreshate the comments!

I am thinking that you should update the OP with the list of players you have and a list of players still to get. Are you willing to upgrade some of the players you have got to a more rarer card?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(10-09-2013, 11:41 AM)classical_hero Wrote: I am thinking that you should update the OP with the list of players you have and a list of players still to get. Are you willing to upgrade some of the players you have got to a more rarer card?
That's a good idea. I'll try and keep that updated. I'm working very slowly on this project because I picked up some players and had to upgrade them already. Better to get it right the first time because of my budget. I'm going to try and get all on card autos at some point. I have to upgrade my West, and Bird because they are sticker and college uniform.

I'm very happy with this pickup. I got it for less then I've seen it go for on the past auctions. Most of his cards are stickers so I'm happy to grab this one.

Still waiting for my Walton in the mail. It's coming from overseas. Thanks for looking.

[Image: 1B79C27C-DC85-4F6A-B521-82CECD3419BE-315...dcad9f.jpg]

(10-19-2013, 06:45 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: I'm very happy with this pickup. I got it for less then I've seen it go for on the past auctions. Most of his cards are stickers so I'm happy to grab this one.

Still waiting for my Walton in the mail. It's coming from overseas. Thanks for looking.

[Image: 1B79C27C-DC85-4F6A-B521-82CECD3419BE-315...dcad9f.jpg]
Wow what a nice card! I am still looking for a Stockton auto. When I had one before I remember buying it for $25. It seems now that they are going for close to double that.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Sweet Stockton Silhouette!

Awesome Alliteration!

haha, congrats man!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(10-20-2013, 01:22 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Sweet Stockton Silhouette!

Awesome Alliteration!

haha, congrats man!
Thanks man. I was excited to get this one.