`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in he Pittsburgh area that goes to pirates games?

Anyone in he Pittsburgh area that goes to pirates games?
I'm looking for anyone that goes to the games, especially promotion games. The game is on April 20 and I'd like someone to get a McCutchen bobble head for me, and I will pay the going rate for one. Anyone interested let know.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Anyone in he Pittsburgh area that goes to pirates games?
Ask jimfalbo21.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

ill do that thanks!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(01-17-2013, 05:20 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: I'm looking for anyone that goes to the games, especially promotion games. The game is on April 20 and I'd like someone to get a McCutchen bobble head for me, and I will pay the going rate for one. Anyone interested let know.
Not going to the game, but I am pretty sure there are still some available at the local amish store from a couple of years ago (still new in box) as well as a few of the old timers, but'i'll have to check to make sure.

(and yes, they do sell that stuff, as well as a lot of old sports stuff like lunch boxes, antiques, etc...)

If your interested in one of those let me know, and I will go check....

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35