`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News to me, not to you.

News to me, not to you.
So sitting here thinking about cards lol. Then it dawned on me, I havent open a single pack from UD well except the free ones I got from DA when buying something.
Mind you I just got back into collection months or so ago.
So i Google and see what they have to offer cause I liked there stuff from previously collecting. Only to find out what happen to them. Wow, think they be back?
I read it was alot of greed from the owner.

RE: News to me, not to you.
They're still in hockey and college, but I doubt they're coming back to baseball anytime soon.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Sucks I like there stuff. I had wondered why those packs I opened said not MLB approved lol

It sucks how they were"taken out" but I feel panini is giving topps a run for the $
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

I doubt that they will be back. And it is discouraging because Derek Jeter had a contract with Upper Deck so until they get a MLBPA license again their will be no more Derek Jeter autographed stuff that really means anything. Upper Deck just put out a set called SP Signature or something like that and their are Jeter autos in it but they are terrible looking cards and nobody really wants them.

I always was a big fan of Sweet Spot and Legendary Cuts from 01-08. I wish they still made sets like that. The last few years of Legendary Cuts has just drastically gone downhill. The basketball is a joke also with the players in the college uni's. It was cool the first product that came out but after every product over a couple of years is that way it gets old. If they do come back I think they could do it with a bang because they were the kings of the high end products for a long period of time. It would be pretty awesome to see Exquisite cranked out in baseball like UD did with basketball from 03-10.