`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Kimball Champions Complete Set FT (SCANS)

2011 Topps Kimball Champions Complete Set FT (SCANS)
I'm not sure what the interest will be, but I would like to trade (at a reduced TV) my entire 2011 Kimball Champions Set for a couople of nice on-card autos, or other very unique cards... It's a great set, and I enjoyed tracking them all down (traded for 90% of them), but I they sit in the binder on the shelf, and I never get to enjoy them.

They are comfortably stored in 20-slot binder pages, and I would mail the complete binder.

Let me know. :-)

-Ryan

photo Kimball1_zpsee2a2f53.jpg

photo Kimball2_zps65929f79.jpg

photo Kimball3_zps35a85e10.jpg

photo Kimball4_zps3ca2b64f.jpg

photo Kimball5_zps15a65c93.jpg

photo Kimball6_zpsa016cc91.jpg

photo Kimball7_zps141323cb.jpg

photo Kimball8_zpsd52095f3.jpg
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: 2011 Topps Kimball Champions Complete Set FT (SCANS)
I only did series 1 and 2 and thats a fav of mine. I never went after the updates because to me thats just overkill. Still, thats a nice set to look back on. Good luck with it!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Yeah, we'll see what happens. If I can't find any interest, I'll have to find a creative way to display it.

Im interested in it. What bv are you putting on it ft

(01-17-2013, 08:30 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Im interested in it. What bv are you putting on it ft
I don't really know...I've not done something like this before, so I'd be open to suggestions as to what said trader feels is a fair deal.

Im not even sure what to offer, anything or anyone you collect in particular?

I'm into HOF 3rd basemen, David Wright, Ryan Zimmerman, Evan Longoria, I'd like to get some Lawrie. I PC Frank Thomas, Robin Ventura, Ryne Sandberg. I'd probably be looking for autos of the above, or RC of some of the oldtimers, maybe some just really cool looking mem cards. Have anything of the sort?

bump. Will entertain all offers.

Bump. If you are interested, PM me. I'm motivated to move this.

Check me for it, not sure if I have anything you'd be interested in but it's worth a shot.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]