`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strike two. For USPS.

Strike two. For USPS.
USPS has now lost two of my packages of cards in counting. The first time it happened, there was a DC number that said it was delivered on a certain day (and of course it wasn't), so I went and talked to the "postmaster" who was very unconcerned, and said "well it was delivered according to the records." Now it seems like they have done it again, and it is disheartening, and bullsh1t. The traders are the complete opposite of shady, so I know it must be the postal service (whether it is the mailman's fault of not). Has anybody else had problems with their local post office?
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

RE: Strike two. For USPS.
Sorry to hear about that. I, luckily, have never had a problem.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I bought a Tatum Bell RC Auto(I'm from Oklahoma, otherwise I would never do such a thing) and the USPS showed that it was delivered. Of course I never got it. The seller was someone I had bought a couple hundred cards from throught a few year period so I knew he didn't do anything shady. USPS swore up and down that it was delivered. 9 or 10 months later I got the package in the mail and it was beat up badly with dirt all over it. It had about 10 USPS stamps on it that said return to sender. I'm not sure where all it had been but it must have been on one hell of a trip. Needless to say that the card was ruined, but the seller and I got a kick out of it when I emailed him the pictures of the package and card.

I recently sold a card on the bay and the buyer has left feedback so he has received the card. The tracking says out for delivery but i guess the mailperson didn't scan it and now i can't get my funds for 21 days. Is that normal?? It's irritating, but in your case it's downright BS.

If i recall correctly, you claimed to be a supervisor at UPS, but you send your packages USPS?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I once had a problem with a harper auto that was dropped into the wrong po box. To make a long story short, I found the owner of the box whom received it(with no help from the post office), left a letter and met up with them and received it. I gave them some cash for their troubles but it sure beats losing out on it.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

I bought a bama hat well it was a xmas present for me. They said it had got on the truck so it was scanned that it was in my town. Come to find out never got on the truck and never got to my town. It took a extra few weeks to get it but it didnt end up coming eventully
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

had this problem with usps. the tracking got left on "notice left" although no notice needed to be left, it should have just been dropped off and thats it. also i never got that notice anyways. kept going to the post office and no one knows where the card is and it still says "notice left" so i got screwed. it was a giancarlo stanton auto /18 Sad

(01-17-2013, 10:00 PM)shezdoni Wrote: If i recall correctly, you claimed to be a supervisor at UPS, but you send your packages USPS?
Wouldn't it be much more to ship ups?

Anyway I traded with the OP during the summer and it was the same issue... I got my cards fine but the ones I shipped him said they were delivered and he didn't get them till about 4 days later
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I work for UPS, but a stamp or two is much cheaper and economical.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez