`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2012 Playoff Contenders....

RE: 2012 Playoff Contenders....
(01-17-2013, 04:42 PM)msimonds Wrote: Zero, I sure as heck hope not! First it was Jan 3, then the 23rd...

The website still states the 23rd.
The did change the date AGAIN.... I just got off the phone with the customer support. At first the guy on the other line told me "They wont release another football product until the end of 2013" After arguing with him for a few moments, he put me on hold. When he came back, he said it looks like 6 Feb.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Well...good luck when you do get it and let me know what raiders you get....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Hi....would be interested in any and all Brock Osweiler cards that you receive in your break....Best of luck to you! I am a big contenders fan myself!
Slowly starting to get back into it....

"They wont release another football product until the end of 2013"

Can't believe someone who works for Panini would tell you this, he must have been absolutely clueless.

(01-17-2013, 04:48 PM)msimonds Wrote: The did change the date AGAIN.... I just got off the phone with the customer support. At first the guy on the other line told me "They wont release another football product until the end of 2013" After arguing with him for a few moments, he put me on hold. When he came back, he said it looks like 6 Feb.
Good for you to find out now. Our case is set to be in on the 6th if not sooner, depends on when our company we went through decides to ship it.