`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trades??

Trades??
So I'm new to this message board. I see people doing trades,but I don't really know how it works. Currently I have 2012 Bowman chrome and 2009 Bowman chrome cards I can trade since I have multiple of them. I'm looking for cards I don't have in the same series. Im not a grader, but I'd say they are near mint or better as I just opened them from their packages. If I'm not doing this right please let me know. Thanks.

2009 Bowman
Nate Baker -BDPP70
Bobby Abreu- 52
Chase Utley- 4

2012 Bowman Chrome
Drew Pomeranz - 150
Brandon McCarthy - 166
J.P. Arencibia - 124
Brad Peacock - 21
Estarlin Martinez - BCP181
Chipper Jones - 34

RE: Trades??
In order to trade you must place them in your Organize and mark them for trade. If you do not subscribe to Organize or a price guide you are allowed 100 items. To add the cards locate them in the OPG and click the green box at the end of the description. After doing this click on organize on the top of the web page. Easiest way to mark is make sure you select trade view on the options, then just input the number of how many of that card you have, and how many of them you want to trade in the appropriate column.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

additionally, there is a trade forum for each sport. best to put trade posts there, so people can see them

Yeah you trade cards in your org on the trade tab.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)