`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Change
01-16-2013, 09:35 PM
No Change
I use to subscibe to bekett in 2009 but I canceled it. Couldn't remember why till today after I orderd organize. way to slow. Some pages or collections don't load at all especially when you check cards for a set and try to put them into a collection. After spending time going through them and I click on add to collection and nothing happens. I refresh the page and everything I checked is gone. Then I have to start all over again. Going to cancel. anyone else have problems like this? After 4 years you would think the could fix this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: No Change
when you click "add to a collection", you either have to wait for the list of your collection to populate in the dropdown box, or type the name on the collection (or just start to type ot) you want to add it to, then click on that collection name

as for speed: org is slow when you first load it, but once loaded, it should be fine, speed-wise. most folks use one tab for org, one for opg, that way you dont have to re-renter into your org and have it have to reload your data

onedollardutch@blogspot.com
01-17-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: No Change
(01-17-2013 05:53 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  when you click "add to a collection", you either have to wait for the list of your collection to populate in the dropdown box, or type the name on the collection (or just start to type ot) you want to add it to, then click on that collection name

as for speed: org is slow when you first load it, but once loaded, it should be fine, speed-wise. most folks use one tab for org, one for opg, that way you dont have to re-renter into your org and have it have to reload your data

That sounds like a good way to do it but shouldn't have to. Nothing has improved since 2009. It's slow and sometimes doesn't load