`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the first time I haven't received my end

This is the first time I haven't received my end
I'm not going to out the trader for at least another two weeks but I'm not getting any responses to the messages I've sent. The bad part is that I accidently marked the trade as received. I'll probably never see the cards owed to me. Hopefully I'm wrong.
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

RE: This is the first time I haven't received my end
how long has it been?
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

That's likely why. You mark it received and they think you have no way to say anything. This craps happening too much. Was it a big trade?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

the sad thing is its happening with people who were good traders and now have flipped the switch
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

We completed the trade on 1 Jan. I wouldn't be worried if the guy would just respond to my multiple messages. Fortunately the trade wasn't too big. It was $54 bucks but dang. I was looking foward to the cards I was getting. Not to mention when he made a post I told him to check his messages and he hasn't been on the site since.

offer sent
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(01-16-2013, 09:33 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: the sad thing is its happening with people who were good traders and now have flipped the switch
Exactly!!

You need to mention the traders name to warn others
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

thats tough to say. if he hasnt been on since the message was posted he might not of saw it. so with that being said he might not of read it. 2 weeks might be a little earlier to start the process of the "bad trader" and if he hasnt been on since then he isnt trading with anyone else right now.

I dont know about everyone else but If I get a message on a trade I get a email notification. Mine goes to my phone.

Hopefully you get this resolved man. I dont like seeing this. Hopefully nothing came up with him that he cant get online or something of the sorts.
Good luck man