`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Honus Wagner Triple Threads 6x Jersey /18 TRADED!!!!
01-16-2013, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 01:06 AM by bgt masters of tikid.)
Honus Wagner Triple Threads 6x Jersey /18 TRADED!!!!
Still looking to move this towards other nice mid-highend star/hofer autos in baseball and football. Willing to trade down a bit 3-4 cards. Looking for at least what the /36#d version books possibly a little more if trading down. If interested shoot me an offer.

[Image: WagnerHonusTTTJsy.jpg]

If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first. I have little patience for the traders who continually ask me to check them just to cancel transactions or leave me hanging. After awhile I will start returning the favor.

Looking for Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Andrew Luck RC Autos.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Honus Wagner Triple Threads 6x Jersey /18
One offer responded to anyone else?

If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first. I have little patience for the traders who continually ask me to check them just to cancel transactions or leave me hanging. After awhile I will start returning the favor.

01-17-2013, 08:54 AM
Bump.

01-17-2013, 05:05 PM
2 offers out.

01-17-2013, 05:55 PM
That is an awesome card but sadly I dont have anything for it.

I Collect: Helton, Clemens, Dunn, Piazza, Ryan, Brook Jacoby, Braun, Harper, Strasburg, and Verlander

AND I'M WILLING TO TRADE BASE 4 BASE. REALLY!!!
COMC: JasonsCards
01-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Actually you did. Smile But you chose to trade it for one of the Ripkens instead. Thanks for the trade.

01-17-2013, 10:53 PM
Up for the night.

01-18-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Honus Wagner Triple Threads 6x Jersey /18 TRADED!!!!
Is my baby really gone!?! Awww man, bumming here. Oh well, I'm sure it went to a good home and glad you were finally able to get rid of it. Hope you got something good.