`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retro 90s SnT! Mirror Platinums & Finite Spectrums PLUS biggest Gretzky mailday ever

Retro 90s SnT! Mirror Platinums & Finite Spectrums PLUS biggest Gretzky mailday ever
think i only did 1 or 2 maildays for all of 2012 so i've got lots of catching up to do. let's start with some nostalgia that i've managed to pick up in the past year or 2. Smile

97-98 Pinnacle Totally Certified Mirror Platinums /25 & /30

here are some of the bigger pickups:

[Image: 004-ChrisOsgood.jpg] [Image: 013-MikeRichter.jpg] [Image: 019-GuyHebert.jpg]

[Image: 026-JocelynThibault.jpg] [Image: 030-JeffHackett.jpg] [Image: 033-MikeModano.jpg]

[Image: 036-BrianLeetch.jpg] [Image: 043-MarkMessier.jpg] [Image: 046-PeterBondra.jpg]

[Image: 058-MarkRecchi.jpg] [Image: 071-WendelClark.jpg] [Image: 105-DinoCiccarelli.jpg]

[Image: 115-ScottStevens.jpg] [Image: 129-ClaudeLemieux.jpg]

i've picked up ALOT more so its easier just to show you how the set is progressing. currently at 49/130. and the set altogether:

[Image: 1997-98PinnacleTotallyCertifiedMirrorPlatinums.jpg]

and now for the biggest Gretzky mailday for me ever. this ranks above a Gretzky, Orr, Howe triple auto for me. not counting the last 10 cards in the spectrums set that are all 1/1's and nearly impossible to find, this is the most valuable card in the set not 1/1. anyone who needs a card /25 from the 90s (let alone a Gretzky) can attest to how big a find this really is.

1998-99 SPx Finite Marquee Performers Spectrum /25
[Image: 151-WayneGretzkyMP.jpg]
Email me at SkyFireX47@yahoo.com
[Image: sig6.jpg]

RE: Retro 90s SnT! Mirror Platinums & Finite Spectrums PLUS biggest Gretzky mailday ever
Great stuff Kev! Looking forward to seeing more....

RE: Retro 90s SnT! Mirror Platinums & Finite Spectrums PLUS biggest Gretzky mailday ever
Wow those are some amazing cards. I love 90's cards!

GREATLOOKING CARDS!!!

(01-15-2013, 02:38 PM)runfromabear Wrote: Wow those are some amazing cards. I love 90's cards!
You make me feel old when you say that...cause I feel that way about the 80's lol
Darn kids

Great pickups!!! Lovin all that gold!!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

love the Platinums great thing it was right after the Whale left or i would go nuts

good luck in the rest of the set
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)