`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone hear from hitmancollectibles?

Anyone hear from hitmancollectibles?
I still have not heard from hitmancollectibles after being ripped off from him on a 2012 Bowman Chrome Matt Dominguez RC Red Refractor /5 for a 2012 Bowman Chrome Billy Hamilton Auto. That was the main part of the trade but there were 23 other cards in the trade as he claimed he needed to finish sets. He was a great trader with over 130 trades at that point in time. There was another trader here that had a deal going with him and he had not heard from him either. If anyone knows him can you please help me out? It was not a small trade and I would at least like to try and recoup my stuff back. If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks

Chad

RE: Anyone hear from hitmancollectibles?
This sucks man! I really was shocked by this. I contacted him outside the site and he ignored response as well. Sorry!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: Anyone hear from hitmancollectibles?
(01-15-2013, 11:52 AM)joba the clark Wrote: I still have not heard from hitmancollectibles after being ripped off from him on a 2012 Bowman Chrome Matt Dominguez RC Red Refractor /5 for a 2012 Bowman Chrome Billy Hamilton Auto. That was the main part of the trade but there were 23 other cards in the trade as he claimed he needed to finish sets. He was a great trader with over 130 trades at that point in time. There was another trader here that had a deal going with him and he had not heard from him either. If anyone knows him can you please help me out? It was not a small trade and I would at least like to try and recoup my stuff back. If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks

Chad
He has been banned, and will not be allowed back on the site until he gets all his bad trades cleared up.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35