`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Way to go Ross!

Way to go Ross!
Best thing he's done since he got here..... hoe this doesn't tighten his wallet in the off-season

"The Miami Dolphins plan to add $400 million in stadium renovations that owner Stephen Ross and investors will cover."

Morning take: Miami-Dade County taxpayers don’t have much left to give after helping fund the Miami Marlins new stadium. Ross deserves a lot of credit for footing much of the bill.

-ESPN

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Way to go Ross!
(01-15-2013, 07:14 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Best thing he's done since he got here..... hoe this doesn't tighten his wallet in the off-season

"The Miami Dolphins plan to add $400 million in stadium renovations that owner Stephen Ross and investors will cover."

Morning take: Miami-Dade County taxpayers don’t have much left to give after helping fund the Miami Marlins new stadium. Ross deserves a lot of credit for footing much of the bill.

-ESPN
Ive never attended a Phins game but anything they can do to fill the stadium and actually create a home field advantage will be a major plus IMO.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Better players would get people in the stadium no matter how crappy the stadium is...just my 2 cents
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Phinz, have you seen the pics of what they want it to look like? I think it's look great, and they would be moving the lower level seats closer to the stadium giving it a more homefield feeling to it. Hopefully it will go through, if not, I hope Loria chokes on something because it'll be his fault.

Sounds cool... Now just pick up Timmy T, and you guys will pack the stadium for sure!!!Wink

Quit drafting people like Egnew
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(01-16-2013, 09:30 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Quit drafting people like Egnew
I freaking hate egnew.... he always has a look on his face that makes me want to slap him.... and I'm sick of cracking his clear cut !

[Image: ds5.jpg]

[Image: 51502553.jpg]

You can see some 3D renderings and Fly-thru's in the video on this page:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/15/31...adium.html

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Does look pretty cool
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection

That would look awesome. I do agree that the phins need to get out there and stop picking "acorns" real dolphins fans will understand that one.
I want to see a real effort to help tannehill and this offence.
I want 1-2 new WR's
a Receiving threat TE (i like fasano but he needs to block all the time)
A power RB to go with Bush
DE opposite Wake.

I know you cant really get all this in 1 year but at least try.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Can't get all but you could definitely get 3 of the needs, power RB, DE in the draft, and possibly a WR free agent, maybe Greg Jennings? Hopefully he liked Coach Philbin
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection