`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RACING COLLECTORS/FANS

RACING COLLECTORS/FANS
As some of you know Brad Keselowski has decided to quit signing trading cards [certified pack pulled autographs] Also I have found out this going to apply to diecast also.

There are a couple of theorys about why he has decided to do this but it is his decision.

We as collectors of any driver need to find a way to convince him to change his mind back.

A driver of his caliber and popularity making this decision could influence other drivers to go the same route. Remember when it was just one driver that had decided not to sign TTM. now most of the top drivers tend not to, along with some middle tier drivers.

Also for those fans that are not able to make it to the races or any personal appearances this is the only way for some to collect his autographs.

What I am suggesting is for everyone that is on twitter to drop him a note and say Please come back and sign the certified autographs.

He is real partial to veterans so if you are veteran please mention this also plus the kids/new fans.

If your on twitter his handle is @keselowski

Press Pass isnt getting rich off of him, collectors are not getting rich of him. This is about whats best for our hobby. Remember how many years bill elliott didnt sign.

I will post on the board also, for those that are not on twitter and even if you are. I am going to write a letter to him and mail it. Also going to send my concerns to miller and let them know how its great for the fans
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

RE: RACING COLLECTORS/FANS
Hmm very interesting, I was unaware.
I follow him but haven't been on twitter lately.
I will drop him a line.
Thanks for the info.