`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Did Brandon Spikes crack anyone else up on Sunday?

OT: Did Brandon Spikes crack anyone else up on Sunday?
Did anyone else get a kick out of Brandon Spikes on Sunday?

[Image: Spikes1stdownDance_original.gif?1358120212]

RE: OT: Did Brandon Spikes crack anyone else up on Sunday?
Hahahahahah yah, I was at the game and saw him do that, but didn't realize how awesome it was till I saw it today. I love Spikes, plays with fire and a chip on his shoulder, we haven't had someone like that since Rodney left.

I didn't see it during the game but, that's great. Stuff like that always cracks me up.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

Haha very cool!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Yes, I am biased since I am a Texans fan, but seriously.... show some class. At least a little? In the immortal words of the great Mike Ditka: "act like you've done it before." What a clown.

I saw it as disrespectful to the other team, however I thought it was funny. I wouldn't exactly call it taunting, it wasn't directed at anyone, he was just excited.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(01-15-2013, 09:26 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Yes, I am biased since I am a Texans fan, but seriously.... show some class. At least a little? In the immortal words of the great Mike Ditka: "act like you've done it before." What a clown.
oh please, if that was whitney mercilus or jj watt, you wouldnt be saying that.

but then again , i guess im biased as well.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(01-15-2013, 10:23 AM)mrdub Wrote: oh please, if that was whitney mercilus or jj watt, you wouldnt be saying that.

but then again , i guess im biased as well.
Yes. I would! In fact, that's one reason I am such big fans of those guys. They are extremely classy. Watt's entire sack celebration is a salute. Foster's touchdown celebration is a bow. It's simple, it's not disrespectful, and it isn't showy. Doing a dance when your team recovers a fumble (especially when you had nothing to do with it) is not. Like I said, I am biased. I grew up in Chicago during the Ditka era, maybe that is why I can't stand that stuff. I guess I am old school, I believe these guys should be able to conduct themselves as professionals. I don't mind celebrations, just don't be an idiot about it.

I think JJ Watt's finger shaking directed at certain players is more disrespectful and taunting than that for sure
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(01-15-2013, 10:59 AM)jmessick86 Wrote: I think JJ Watt's finger shaking directed at certain players is more disrespectful and taunting than that for sure
damn right. like when he stopped ridley on one of his runs up the middle. def no salute there.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]