`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Project

New Project
I've been thinking for a while about changing up my collection. I'm finding it more difficult to come up with the money and time to collect every card that interests me, and I find I am often bored with them shortly after I get them. I had the fortune of growing up near the Red Wings' AHL team, and I think I'm going to start a collection of players I saw play at Adirondack, with a focus on autographed cards if available, and RC's if not. I'm narrowing down the time frame, but I'm thinking about focusing on the years I saw the most games...probably 90-91 to 95-96, or thereabouts.

Anyway, I was able to nab a few on the cheap with no research required. Sadly, I have to settle for some with the players in a uniform other than the Wings'. Here's the start to my new project:

[Image: 001-64.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

RE: New Project
Very cool, as a Michigan native, there are definitely some blasts from the past there.
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

Very cool stuff, Greg! If I have anything that you can use, you know that you can give me a shout!

Randi

Also, being from Michigan, those players take me back. I was really pissed off when I found out the Wings traded Kozlov for Hasek. Still irritates me to this day.

very cool project

I wish i was able to go to the games back then. where did they play Glenns Falls or the Springs?

i went to school in plattsburgh and have afew friends from around the adk
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)