`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MJ card show pickups w/ scans

RE: MJ card show pickups w/ scans
(01-16-2013, 11:50 AM)buckunteer Wrote: haha I did the same thing! I made a couple offers on the OBO one, but the guy clearly wasn't willing to deal. He auto-declined an offer that was just below half bv. At that point wouldn't you at least come back with a counteroffer?

Oh well, I've pretty much blown my cash now. Made a HUGE purchase (by my standards anyway haha) on COMC so I need to slow down now!
Sellers can set the Automatic decline at a price. They dont even see the offer being made.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: MJ card show pickups w/ scans
(01-16-2013, 12:50 PM)quavis Wrote: Sellers can set the Automatic decline at a price. They dont even see the offer being made.
Right, but why set the auto decline so high, is my question. We were only $10 apart.

And I'll post the big purchase, again, by my standards, when it arrives. I will say it was at exactly half of high bv and I paid over $100 for it, so it was a big buy for me!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]