Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newest pickups, including #21, Arriba!

Newest pickups, including #21, Arriba!
[Image: 005-2.jpg]

I haven't seen this Cutch in over a year, I still need the 2010 Topps Target, Topps Gold, and Topps Red Border McCutchens...any help would be appreciated!

[Image: 001-2.jpg]

[Image: 002-2.jpg]

[Image: 003-2.jpg]

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Cutch mini EXT, shout out to wampier for this deal!

[Image: 011-2.jpg]

[Image: 006-2.jpg]

these are 1967 Pirates Stickers Topps

[Image: 007-2.jpg]

[Image: 008-1.jpg]

[Image: 009-1.jpg]

Face is one of my all-time favorites!

[Image: 010-1.jpg]

And this bad-boy is one of my new favorite cards! Shout-out to franciscomarina for working a deal with me for all of the stickers and the Cutch Platinum!

Hope everyone enjoyed!

thanks,

Jim
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: Newest pickups, including #21, Arriba!
Great adds! Especially the stickers, must say the floating heads have freaked me out, freak me out, and will always freak me out Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Glad you like the cards. Hope for another trade in the near future.

(01-14-2013, 07:24 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Great adds! Especially the stickers, must say the floating heads have freaked me out, freak me out, and will always freak me out Big Grin
lol! thanks!

(01-14-2013, 07:47 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Glad you like the cards. Hope for another trade in the near future.
They're awesome! Yeah, find some more good stuff!!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

(01-14-2013, 07:24 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Great adds! Especially the stickers, must say the floating heads have freaked me out, freak me out, and will always freak me out Big Grin
My wife thinks the floating heads are weird too!