`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple HOF cuts ft/sale

Couple HOF cuts ft/sale
Looking to upgrade these at some point so they are expendable. If interested in buying please pm and we can negotiate.

[Image: 2010-11-12230525.jpg]

[Image: joesewell.jpg]

[Image: happychandler.jpg]

This if anyone has a sweet spot ball auto of gibson I will trade down to that straight up for this

[Image: hof-2.jpg]
no org, please do not send trade requests

RE: Couple HOF cuts ft/sale
Very interested in the Sewell and Chandler. I don't have stuff marked FT right now as I'm supposed to be taking a break from trading...what would you be looking for in trade?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I would be interested in the first three
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

id be interested in any or all of them. not sure if i have anything you need but u can take a look. thanks

(01-14-2013, 07:17 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Very interested in the Sewell and Chandler. I don't have stuff marked FT right now as I'm supposed to be taking a break from trading...what would you be looking for in trade?
I'd be looking for other auto's of stars or hof i don't have, or anything griffey

as soon as I hear from mr. rabbit i'll continue down the line here and see what's available and if there's anything I'm interested in. thanks guys
no org, please do not send trade requests

Will send you a PM right now. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!