`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Ginter box

2012 Ginter box
Decided to drop the money for one of these figuered for the money I should get a decent hit.......................

Ya right woulda rather spent the 100 on blasters from walmart

Not one auto but 3 low end jersey cards and 1 is a redemption...curly neal...wow lame lol

I dont even remeber the other 2 prob because I have never heard of the 2 players before.

Im pretty upset about this junk Im about to burn evey card I got in this junk thing lol

seriuosly
But for the money this cost they couldnt toss in a mid auto???
O and not to mention the one pack i opened had 2 of one player and 2 of another player. ya real awesome there Topps

Not one hot rookie or anything not one hit so lame.

RE: 2012 Ginter box
That's pretty weak box and I feel your pain.. Those are really bad hits. It makes the times you hit really thankful.
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

Ya I was really disappointed in this. i was really excited to get it. Was really let down.

Double check your minis for SP's, there might be something big you are missing. If you list your stuff FT we can work something out for the Chrome refractors I have. Let me know!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

i went through them all and didnt see diddle lol
Think 4 or 5 AG backs 2 blacks and normal minis. Only Sp i got were outta the base.

I think I might build the base set but the rest of the inserts are in my org ft

Are you trading that Curly Neal?
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Ya just added it sorry and the Pujols n43

I feel your pain I've bought 3 boxes over the last 2 years of allen ginter and did not get 1 auto, I got greg gumbel mem card, I'm never going to be buying a box again
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

Thas no good lol.

Im really debating if im gonna try a box again prob not. Ill prob just ry and finsh the base and move on to something else.

If you want to trade any of the mini's I'm building all the sets. Sorry you had such a bad break Sad
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]