`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Kelly, Brust, Schultz, more! Lots to trade or sell!

WTTF Kelly, Brust, Schultz, more! Lots to trade or sell!
Hey all,
I've rejoined the Becket trading community after a hiatus of about 2 years. If you read the main hockey page, you'll know I never really left, just stopped trading. Anyway, I just thought I'd put up a thread listing my wants, though they're also listed in my org...and my signature...

Major Player PCs
Steve Kelly, Barry Brust, Danny Watkins (football), Justin Schultz

Minor Player PCs
Trevor Linden, Stan Smyl

RC Hoarding (I want as many copies of every RC made of these players):
Stan Smyl, Trevor Linden, Markus Naslund, Niklas Lidstrom, Kirk McLean

I'm also gunning for one copy of every Canucks card made by O-Pee-Chee and OPC Premier, and Topps "O-Pee-Chee" parallels. Also getting started on O-Pee-Chee stickers.

As well, I've recently decided to go for the 07-08 MVP Master Set, so I'm looking for every One-on-One Autograph, One-on-One Jersey (except Iginla/Naslund), Gold Script and Super Script.

There's some cards listed in my org and I'm adding more every day, but my bucket (in my signature below) is, and always will be, more up to date. Everything in there is separated by card attribute and every card is tagged by player, team and set. If you can't find anything in my org, look in my bucket, let me know if anything catches your eye and it will immediately be added to the org so we can talk deal. I will not talk deal until it's in there, but if you see something you want added, just let me know. I am also sometimes willing to buy and always willing to sell.

Looking forward to some deals here again!
-Ty
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

RE: WTTF Kelly, Brust,Schultz, more!
welcome back. i dont think i have anything you need (mainly im moved a hoard of stuff off line) but feel free to take a look

RE: WTTF Kelly, Brust,Schultz, more!
Saw some trade bait, but nothing I can use. If you need anything from me we can probably do something
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com