Box 2+3:
Jose Campos
Rougned Odor

Cool Notables:
Yu Darvish RC x2
Bryce Harper RC x2
Evan Longoria Blue Refractor
Die-Cut Buster Posey

Realized I'm not a huge fan of Bowman Chrome, and prefer Allen and Ginter... I feel like Allen and Ginter is a lot more "fun"... even if you don't get the hits you want, you can have fun reading up on American History, getting weird odd ball stuff, etc. What do you guys think?
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. Collecting since 2013.

RE: Bowman Chrome 2012 (4 boxes)
Great autos!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Looks like fun
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

What do you want for Hamilton and caste llanos?

Looking for that Trout auto !!!

Interested in the Castellanos
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

Got any cool angel autos?

Thoughts Thoughts.... Allen & Ginter is a really fun break. Bowman is more or less for prospect fans. Which I do get into prospecting but mostly Yankees and maybe some players at the Florida State League level.

(01-14-2013, 06:26 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Thoughts Thoughts.... Allen & Ginter is a really fun break. Bowman is more or less for prospect fans. Which I do get into prospecting but mostly Yankees and maybe some players at the Florida State League level.
Thanks for clearing that up... is Tyler Austin a good prospect for the Yanks? pulled an auto by him, have no clue who he is

(01-14-2013, 08:48 PM)halfbaiked Wrote: Thanks for clearing that up... is Tyler Austin a good prospect for the Yanks? pulled an auto by him, have no clue who he is
Yes Tyler Austin is a very good prospect MLB has him #3 in the Yankees system and others have in anywhere in the top 3. Also he won the MiLB breakout player of the year award. Started the season in Low A Charleston called up on July 3rd (only reason I remember is because I was at the game) and got hit in the head in his first or second at bat and missed some time out with a concussion. Still came back and got called up to Double A for their playoff run. Drafted out of high school from georgia as a catcher but never saw time as a catcher. Played 3rd base in the lower levels played RF in Tampa and also has time at 1B. So overall solid defender and can hold his own at plate. Young kid with strong character build up. Fought testicular cancer his senior year of high school. So yes a lot is in hopes of him. Can see him in a Nick Swisher type role outfield while backing up 1B.