`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team collectors question.

Team collectors question.
OK so as many of you know i am a Die Hard dolphins fan and collect anything dolphins related.
Well i have been doing a project for the past 3-4 years and that is trying to get at least 1 auto from every player to ever play for the dolphins,
Well i have been getting to a point where i am asking myself do guys who are on the Expanded roster AKA practice squad are they consided part of the team?
I am leaning towards yes as they are considered players that practice with them and do everything with the team only dont dress on game day or are on the regular 52 man roster.
They also get rings if they are on the PS if the team wins the Super bowl so that right there should be the key.

Just wondering what other guys think.

Also what about players that are on teh team during preseason? Should that count?
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: Team collectors question.
Not many, actually very very few of those guys are going to have auto'ed cards, if any card at all. So as far as your collection is concerned, it really doesn't matter either way. Personal preference.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I would collect them I collect any skins uni rookie or draft pick as long as it says Skins on the card but thats how im doing my team collection
Photobucket

As far as preseason goes that is a personal choice. But I still try to get any and all that I can for my collection.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I'm a Saints fan wondering if I really need 50 copies of Sean Canfield's autograph...sometimes us team collectors cannot be stopped when we see our team's logo.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I personally would not count guys on the practice squad. Guys on the 52 man roster are the team. Everybody else is just part of the organization to me. Their not actually part of the main team. But its all up to you.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I try to get anybody and everybody. From preseason and practice squad guys to the guys who spent 10+ years with the team and everyone in between. It makes it fun for me.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

thanks guys alot of good input.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Was going to say alanch is a great example of this but he beat me to it. I enjoy the whole 1 of every guy, but I usually stay away from pre-training camp guys. Example, Tyrell Sutton, was in a rookie camp with the packers (shown on front of card), but the back of the card is Panthers. Those I tend to stay away from.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

in your 1st sentence is your answer, "anything dolphins related" i have guys that I dont even remember who the heck they were or where they went, but they were Rams so theyre in there. bottom line, its up to you...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams