`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
got back early...wttf lions/colts

got back early...wttf lions/colts
Well I got back to college sooner than expected. I've got a couple trades to mail out either tomorrow or Tuesday, and id love to ship a few more while I'm at it! I'm really only focusing on my colts and lions pcs, but I'm also looking for the following:
Low end tom brady jersey
Autos/rcs/jerseys of players in university of michigan jerseys
Any nice patches

And...I know its a long shot...but I really need these for pcs
P manning auto
Luck auto
Stafford auto

Thanks a lot guys, I'll be on the entire second game today so expect fast replies.

Oh I'm on my tablet, which is a bit of a pain on here, so if you wanna discuss the trade, its easier to drop me a pm!

Thanks a lot guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: got back early...wttf lions/colts
Have plenty of lions and some colts for trade as well as many RCs of wolverines in their uniforms. You can check my org or let me know which Michigan guys you're looking for and I'll look for em.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(01-13-2013, 04:55 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Have plenty of lions and some colts for trade as well as many RCs of wolverines in their uniforms. You can check my org or let me know which Michigan guys you're looking for and I'll look for em.
In terms of rcs (sorry I realize I didn't specify lol) I'm trying to stick to nicer base rcs from the higher end sets (not just reg press pass...unless its brady lol)

Check me to see if there's anything you like and we can go from there.

I got a Stafford auto from his rookie year.It's high-end though.Lmk if your interested.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(01-13-2013, 06:15 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I got a Stafford auto from his rookie year.It's high-end though.Lmk if your interested.
I would if you can find something in my org you like

(01-13-2013, 06:16 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I would if you can find something in my org you like
I like the Exquisite triple auto,Exquisite Theisman auto,Ozzie Smith auto,Brees auto,Randolph and Gaylord auto.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(01-13-2013, 06:40 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I like the Exquisite triple auto,Exquisite Theisman auto,Ozzie Smith auto,Brees auto,Randolph and Gaylord auto.
Brees is pending currently but the rest are available so send me an offer and we can go from there