Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return To Hobby + Boxes

Return To Hobby + Boxes
Hey all,

It's been a heck of a long time since I have been involved in the hobby, but I am returning here after a year hiatus. (Some of you will know my former user name(s)... I think I was running with osphoenix/PhoeniXxX/I don't remember)...

Regardless, the last year has been a journey I will never forget, and it feels nice to finally be back on my feet and operating like a human being again. So, I apologize to anyone who was looking for me, and I am here to stay now.

So, without more sappy background info, let's get into this... I broke 4 boxes of UD Srs1, and am getting ready to get to trading again. (Yeah, I'll send first again...Gah!...LoL)

Here is the break (PLEASE excuse the pictures if they're too big/small, it's been a long time, and the formatting has changed since my last picture post)

Requisite Radiance - Josh Gorges - Montreal Canadiens
[Image: GORGES_zps7126bc55-1_zpse30906fb.jpg]

Signature Sensations - Harri Sateri - San Jose Sharks
[Image: SATERI_zpsae698ae6-1_zps459b9896.jpg]

Signature Sensations - Valtteri Filppula - Detroit Red Wings
[Image: FILPULLA_zps5d91abd5-1_zps1ab1bd30.jpg]

UD Exclusives #/100 - PK Subban, Brayden Holtby, James Reimer
[Image: REIMER_zps43bfa8cd-1_zps3b1635c3.jpg] || [Image: HOLTBY_zps6fffc397-1_zps54693248.jpg]
[Image: SUBBAN_zpsb1eb1b0c-1_zps63ada7d6.jpg]

Game Jerseys - Josh Bailey, Luke Schenn, James Van Riemsdyk, Brandon Dubinsky, Seymon Varlamov, Jarome Iginla, Carey Price, Jordan Eberle (PC)
[Image: Schenn_zpsee36bbc7-1_zps2841c494.jpg] || [Image: BAILEY_zps8ff70b0b-1_zpsecab9efa.jpg]
[Image: IGINLA_zps3e07654a-1_zpsa88a1bea.jpg] || [Image: JVR_zpsc5347865-1_zpsc1beb5d8.jpg]
[Image: PRICE_zps4f45ca94-1_zps080d3e00.jpg] || [Image: VARLAMOV_zps12b18635-1_zps4e288a77.jpg]
[Image: DUBINSKY_zps0f9fe27a-1_zpseef1f0e0.jpg] || [Image: Eberle_zpsfc123f58-1_zps01b523fd.jpg]

Young Guns List:
+ Check List +
Ryan Hamilton - Toronto
Jaden Schwartz - St.Louis
Jake Allen - St.Louis
Brandon Manning - Philadelphia
Mark Stone - Ottawa
Chet Pickard - Nashville
Robert Mayer - Montreal
Warren Peters - Minnesota
Tyler Cuma - Minnesota
Scott Glennie - Dallas
Brenden Dillon - Dallas
Ryan Garbutt - Dallas
Shawn Hunwick - Columbus
Akim Aliu - Calgary
Sven Baertschi - Calgary
Michael Hutchinson - Boston
Toby Krug - Boston
Lane MacDermid - Boston
Mat Clark - Anaheim

Also a few of the random inserts (MVP, 1970 Hockey Heroes, Canvas, etc etc).

Since I am just getting back it will take me a while to get my ORG up and running, but if you need anything listed above, let me know and I'll get that set up ASAP.

Thanks guys, and I look forward to re-meeting all the "old timers" and people I have not met...

Cheers!

Tim
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

RE: Return To Hobby + Boxes
Welcome back to the boards and the hobby. Those are some nice breaks you have. Congrats
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Cheers!

It feels good to fill that "empty void" that leaving the hobby put inside me! haha!

All-in-all, I was fairly impressed with the break. Of course, I would've loved to pull more, but that's the thrill of the chase I guess.

Tim

Collecting:

Welcome back. Nice breaks! I would be interested in that Filppula auto if it is ever available.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Thanks! Smile

Everything there is available for trade, excluding the Eberle card.

Tim
Collecting:

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Glad to see folks return to the fold after leaving. I did the same years ago, and wouldn't think of leaving again, it's too much fun. Solid break you had there, congrats! Let me know if the Baertschi YG is available, I need it for my 2012-13 set, maybe more of the YG's, but I still haven't put a list together, haha.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Thanks guys!

This is ONE of the things I missed most about the hobby... The community... The people. Smile

Runfromabear and Bruinsfan08, I remember trading with BOTH of you... Good to see you guys are still around.

All of the cards will be up for trade. I'm adding them into the ORG as we speak. I'll set Baerteschi aside for you...

Tim
Collecting:

Welcome back tim! That being said....I WANT YOUR FILPPULA!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

haha!

Thanks for the welcome.

All cards are being added to ORG right now... I've just finished adding all the inserts (including Canvas Young Guns), and am now adding in the Autos/Gus... (after purchasing the ORG...lol)

Tim

Collecting: