`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Opinion time.

RE: Opinion time.
(01-13-2013, 09:03 AM)mnc99 Wrote: Thats just silly, who cares what someone else says. You are the only one who decides how true of a fan you are. I've had plenty of Vikings I've disliked over the years, who cares.
I never said it bothered me. But he says it all the time we have a conversation about my team.

And NOW with Kaepernick at the helm......... And me finally happy that Smith is riding the bench...... He mentions it more.......

(01-13-2013, 09:25 AM)jmessick86 Wrote: I'm a Dolphins fan even though Tannehill is the first QB that looks like he might be worth a crap. Even though they drafted Jamar Fletcher instead of Drew Brees, and even though they signed Daunte Culpepper instead of Drew Brees.

I'm a Jets fan even though they had Sparano as the OC. I do not like Shonn Greene, I do not like Santonio Holmes. I'm sure there are more, but I cannot think of any right now.
Who do you root for when these two teams play twice a year?

Seattle fan here and i cant stand golden tate.. i was also ready to throw a bucket of knives at aarron curry when he was on the team.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

yeah it doesnt matter man. you dont have to like everybody on the team. im a hardcore niners fan and i dont like Joe Staley because he was a d!$k when I met him. great player for our team but he's a *****.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I currently hate rahim moore but that hate will pass in a few days, but like others ive been a fan of broncos my whole life and there has been plenty who i couldnt stand. Ive been told im not a true fan of the broncos because i root for other teams throughout the year but what they dont understand is im rooting for teams to help my team in long run.
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

As a Falcons fan I hated, well, Mike Vick. From day one - he had the worst attitude. Never trust a quarterback that speaks in the third person. "Mike Vick is putting all on the line out there. Mike Vick loves his fans."
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(01-13-2013, 12:51 PM)longhornnation Wrote: Who do you root for when these two teams play twice a year?
Whoever has a better chance at making the playoffs lol

[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Heck, I'm a Bengals fan and I hate the current owner and would love to wring the neck of our head coach at times.

You are a fan of a team when you do not care what individual players are involved. Otherwise, you are a fan of individuals--the opposite of a team.
(01-13-2013, 01:58 PM)ugameck Wrote: Never trust a quarterback that speaks in the third person.
Let me change that to, "never trust any moron that speaks in the third person".
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

how can you be a true fan and NOT hate a player or coach who: does or doesnt do something that hurts the team in any way. im afraid the days of "whats best for the team" are numbered Sad
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams