`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Help with storage

Help with storage
I use alot of card saver I's and II's to store my cards, and the card saver II's I can fit in a shoebox and just let them lean a bit and it works fine. Question, does anyone know if there is a storage box that is specific for card saver I's and II's?? Any help is much appreciated, Thank you!!
I sell and trade, if interested send me a message.

RE: Help with storage
Like a two row or something of that nature?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Yes exactly, or a 3 row shoebox, doesn't matter to me. I use alot of 2 row shoeboxes but you can't pack them full because of the lip at the top of the card saver, it gets smashed when you put the lid on the shoebox, you have to leave some room and let them lean a little bit. Do you have any ideas or know of a storage box designed just for the card savers??

I'm not sure, sorry.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Thanks for replying.

I've thought about making my own storage boxes. I think it would be easy enough. Just measure out how you would want it and the pieces you need. Your local lumber yard can cut the exact pieces for you if you don't have a saw. Glue it/nail it whatever you prefer, and then stain it. Custom card storage! Smile

That is a very good idea, thepozr.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

I thought of something like that, but I don't want it to be too heavy to carry around, I have been using these small plastic cd/dvd boxes I got from the dollar store, they work fine, but you need a ton of them depending on your collection. They do stack real nice tho, I still would like to find a cardboard style storage box for them.
I appreciate everyones thoughts and info on this, I have been collecting for over 30 years and this still stumps me that I can't find a box designed just for the card saver holders.

There are boxes for graded cards that would work. They are about the length of a 800-900 count box. Most of them have no tops.

(01-12-2013, 07:31 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: There are boxes for graded cards that would work. They are about the length of a 800-900 count box. Most of them have no tops.
That's a great idea, never thought of that, but I don't think they will fit the card saver I holders, they are bigger than a slab, not by much tho.
Thanks for the idea!!