`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some Autos for trade

Some Autos for trade
Greetings all! I'm normally in the baseball forums but a few weeks back I bought a bunch of random packs from different sports and brands. I happen to land several decent autos and they were ALL from the football packs (figures) and i'd like to trade them away for baseball cards I want or anything that strikes my fancy. My wants are marked but i'm also impartial for pre 85' cards as well. If you're interested, let me know and i'll take a look. I also have the rest of the cards marked for trade as well. Here are the scans and details:

Cory Harkey is numbered 223/499
Brandon Thompson is numbered 28/45
Juron Criner is numbered 0603/1058 and has a slight smudge near the J (not the auto, the name on the right)

All scratches and such are on the protectors.

[Image: footballautos_zpsba11cf55.jpg]

Not included in the scan was a redemption for Brian Quick from '12 topps chrome and I believe it is numbered to 99 and that is currently pending to be sent (redeemed 2 weeks ago). Thanks!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Some Autos for trade
I'll do one bump to see if any interest.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Last bump..Still have these.. Anyone interested?

I have some older BB cards if you want to take a look would love to get rid of them lol
Photobucket