`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added a few more players for trade-ARod, Votto and Braun

Added a few more players for trade-ARod, Votto and Braun
Hi...I just added a bunch of ARod and Chipper Jones some Votto, Braun, Chapman, David Wright, Ryan Howard, David Ortiz, Strasburg, Posey and Lincecum for trade. I have a ton of ARod stuff, as well as Chipper, Nothing really eye popping but I do have some tougher cards of his to get. Whenever I pull certain players cards I throw then into a binder. I have 5 binders FULL of different stars. I have added a bit over the last couple months and will continue to add more when I get time. If you collect a certain players cards gimme a look. I have a lot that is not added so if you dont see anything from a certain star you are looking for send me a message or respond to this thread and I will do my best to get them added. I also get a lot of trade requests for my Bowman Chrome autographed cards. Most of the Bowman Chrome Autos I have listed for trade are PC cards and I am not really looking to move them. But if the deal is right I may consider it. I collect Bowman Chrome Prospect autos from top prospects. As far as the player collections go I am not too picky with. I collect anything Derek Jeter and I am starting to grab whatever Bryce Harper and Mike Trout is out there. Also due to a recent bad trade I would prefer if you sent first. If that offends you then I apologize but the guy that ripped me off had over 130 trades all with great feedback. I am just trying to protect myself.

Thanks

Chad

RE: Added a few more players for trade-ARod, Votto and Braun
Just added a few more players...refer to original post to see who is added