`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does anyone know what this is???

RE: Does anyone know what this is???
Yeah after talking to the seller some more I am confident it is legitimate, but I wonder if I could get customer service to tell me whether or not Signed Jersey pieces were used to make these, without having to pay for verification? I am just curious to know for 100% certainty that it is what everyone thinks.

nice pickup, to me it looks more like the r.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I would say its the P in Parish with the A running into it the way he signs. Just the signature analyst in me.
The R circles closer the the stem in Robert.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(01-12-2013, 12:34 PM)quavis Wrote: I would say its the P in Parish with the A running into it the way he signs. Just the signature analyst in me.
The R circles closer the the stem in Robert.
That is what I was thinking
(01-12-2013, 11:42 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: nice pickup, to me it looks more like the r.
Thanks! It was a definite impulse buy, but it was priced low enough I think it will be worth it.

What part of his signature did this come from? It looks sort of like the "R", but it is not the same as the auto below the swatch.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I believe it is from the P as you can see he loops his A into the P and I believe that is what is on the JSY piece.

You might not need to verify with Panini. Once you have it in hand look at the jersey swatch area from the back of the card using a strong light source. As long as the card stock isn't too thick you should see print on the back of the swatch that will tell you who the swatch belongs to.

(01-14-2013, 01:10 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: You might not need to verify with Panini. Once you have it in hand look at the jersey swatch area from the back of the card using a strong light source. As long as the card stock isn't too thick you should see print on the back of the swatch that will tell you who the swatch belongs to.
Never knew that. Pretty cool!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Thats pretty cool I definitely didn't know that, but I'm not doubting the authenticity of the patch, what I want verified is that they used pieces of a jersey with his signature on it. I just want to make sure the writing on the patch is actually his signature. I tried calling them today and kind of got the run around. I'd keep getting transferred to a voicemail.... I'll try again tomorrow.