`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Black Break- 1st Super High End Break-updated 1/12/13 with pic

RE: Panini Black Break- 1st Super High End Break-updated 1/12/13 with pic
Awesome pull, I wish I would have known there was a shop in Poughkeepsie when I lived in Newburgh
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

RE: Panini Black Break- 1st Super High End Break-updated 1/12/13 with pic
Thanks guys, pretty happy with it. Giantfan-LOL I guess I got your Griffin. I live in Red Hook at the other end of Dutchess County, its a little hike for me.

Anyways, everyone who has sent me a trade or pm in the last week or so..... I have not been able to get on to forums, my messages, check trades, but I was able to add a few cards to the organize before that froze up on a loading page and haven't been able to get on it again until today. THIS SITE FREEZES on my computer ALL THE TIME or it crashes. Or I get sent some 404 error message or site not available and taken to my isp's search page with beckett.com highlighted. It is very frustrating. For a while, it just took like 2 minutes for a page to load, up until today it would just sit at a loading screen or errors out on me, I ended up giving up for a few days. Pisses me off since I pay for the total access each month, and I couldn't use alot of the basic features. Right now it's back to taking 2-3 minutes to load pages....anyone else having this problem? I was able to check on a trade thread I had posted weeks ago earlier through my email, which I don't check that often. I'm in the process of going through 20 something messages on top of 10 trade offers (had many more but I'm assuming since I didn't respond right away, people cancelled). I'm so effing aggravated, and on top of it, the pages are loading super slow again. I remember the old site was horrible, which was one of the reason's I stopped trading on it and paying for the service.