Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrie Collection(scans).....

RE: Lawrie Collection(scans).....
Nice collection it looks great!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I have almost the same cards so far except the five star stuff. I can't win an auction on his stuff to save my life lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(01-12-2013, 03:37 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I have almost the same cards so far except the five star stuff. I can't win an auction on his stuff to save my life lol.
Im tempted to buy the finest atomic I just can't justify it right now. The price might not be that cheap in a few months.

Nice collection, keep it going!

Received my redemption today. The patch is sweet but not happy with the way that Topps packaged the card. Just threw it in a top loader that is way to big and tapped it down. Disappointed in how much effort is not put in to securing a decent card.

[Image: lawrie2_zpsff1b6f36.jpeg]

As always comments welcomed.

You know what? Yesterday I received a replacement card from Topps. It was a higher end card like your Lawrie, and I have the same complaint about the card just being put in a top loader that's way too big and being taped down. I was quite appalled. Last summer I received 12 replacement cards in one order, and they were ALL packed securely with PROPER sized top loaders and PENNY SLEEVES.

What's going on Topps???

(01-12-2013, 05:05 PM)Neifert Wrote: Im tempted to buy the finest atomic I just can't justify it right now. The price might not be that cheap in a few months.
But obviously you are doing something right with all those awesome cards. I will have to take some lessons from you.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(01-15-2013, 10:16 AM)cweiland Wrote: But obviously you are doing something right with all those awesome cards. I will have to take some lessons from you.
Lots of great traders and having the bays app on the phone helps when you setup reminders. Also lots of patience which is hard.

Great Lawrie patch! Sorry to hear about how it got shipped.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

That's a really sharp PC you have going. -I love the looks of a Topps Chrome Gold RC auto. That triple threads patch/auto is really nice too. Keep up the good work. If I get any Lawrie, I'll keep you in mind.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*