`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Mail this week. Two big dogs found

RE: My Mail this week. Two big dogs found
(01-11-2013, 03:01 PM)nineof Wrote: Sweet pickups. The SPA Bruce Carter auto card looks really awesome.
Thanks man. I'm 99% sure im gonna send it to BGS just so it can be protected in the slab.
(01-11-2013, 05:04 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Congrats on the pickups! Sweet SP authentic auto!
Thanks! It looks awesome in person. If only I could find the regular version lol
(01-11-2013, 05:06 PM)cweiland Wrote: Sweet, love the Yates. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Happy to share Smile I was so hard on Yates while he was a Heel, only to realize it was the offensive coordinator that was the problem once he left lol.
(01-11-2013, 06:15 PM)branesergen Wrote: Great stuff man. Love the Yates UD and Carter SPA!
Thanks Doc!
(01-11-2013, 06:17 PM)longhornnation Wrote: Good looking stuff! Saw the redemptions for the XRCs in Gold Standard, been curious to what they looked like.
I made up my mind when I heard they were metal that I was gonna get one. Now that I have it in hand lol I want my other Heels, so I still need to get picks 13,14, and 17. Shipping on it cost them a dollar more than their regular cards too lol
(01-11-2013, 07:32 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Nice! I miss the metal cards. Didn't Leaf make them for baseball eons ago? I still have a few of them
How long ago was that? Its a nice card and im pretty sure theres a plastic layer on it that you can peel, which ill prob do before sending it to BGS. It was definitely heavier in the envelope so I knew which redemption was which. I hope they make some football metal cards that arent printing plates.

RE: My Mail this week. Two big dogs found
(01-11-2013, 09:50 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Thanks man. I'm 99% sure im gonna send it to BGS just so it can be protected in the slab.
Good luck if you decide to send it in. Should look even better in a slab.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.