`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New tactic: I have $50, I want ONE MJ!

New tactic: I have $50, I want ONE MJ!
I'm looking to *gasp* buy some singles a little more often, and before I thoroughly scour the 'bay, comc, etc., I'm curious as to the best single MJ anybody would be willing to sell me on here for $50. I'm partial to refractors and the 90's stuff obviously, but I would not turn down a newer memorabilia card, particularly because I have yet to acquire a single MJ jersey card, just a handful of floor cards thus far.

Post some offers or PM me if you prefer, scans would be nice but not needed if you've been here awhile Smile Thanks!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: New tactic: I have $50, I want ONE MJ!
Really?? The one time I have cash nobody's selling? C'mon people! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

I think alot of us are selling, but I don't have one MJ worth $50 cash right now.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

[Image: 19874744646545465474545454_10.jpg]

$50 as gift dlvd!

Gotten a couple offers thus far. I like that Beam Team actually, but I can probably get it a bit cheaper on the 'bay if I'm patient. PM me though if you're willing to go lower or put in a different card Smile

Keep them comin' everyone!

You can choice one of the middle card´s in row 1 - 3:
[Image: 1114144546464654654654.jpg]
$50 as gift dlvd!